Wow! Did you know that last year, 47 percent of unmarried millennials (people age 18-31) lived with their parents?
This article is basically like “millennials don’t have jobs, they have so much debt and they’re not married so they’re throwing in the towel and living at home with their parents but they’re not lame because everyone is doing it.”
And I agree with that. I think I could live at home and be very happy. Here’s why:
1. There’s always cereal there
2. The cars always have gas that I didn’t have to pay for.
3. It’s fun to teach parents about things like “selfies” and the Kardashians.
4. You overhear all family gossip first hand.
5. There’s an upstairs and a downstairs and a dishwasher and a washer and dryer that don’t require coins and scissors that I can find. (All things that currently do not exist in my apartment.)
Aside from the obvious fact that I love my parents and would love to live closer to them, these are my Top 5 reasons to move home.
What are yours?